29 September 2006

yeah ! . my art is over ! . as in i'm done with my Os art project . except the prep work part . as in puttin them together and all . ya .

i think my art looks GREAT ! . charlen tan and miss lai was "wispering" and wispering about each student's stuffs . and they say roxanne was a like a perfectionist . and i've got my ow style of drawin . (: .

of coz la ! . chunAi's art work where got follow from other ppl de!! of coz is draw my OWN one-of-a-kind style la! . hahas (:

next week's startin IRP which is Intensive Revision Programme . for the sec 4Es . so irritating . haish . gonna be so stress . den after that 2 weeks of IRP . is 3 weeks or self study . as in no needa go sch . ownself study . den it's Os ! . that's bad .

anyway . did kinda badly for prelims . don wanna say my marks le la . but at least i passed some that i expected . and some kana pull down becoz it's a combine subject . irritating !

oh well . gonna go relax a while and go muggin . tata . (:

No comments: