09 May 2007

less than a week till my birthday :D kinda sad actually. cause i'm unable to celebrate it with my family. everyone got their own things to do. but i'm being conforted that my friends are coming over to like celebrated it :D. don quite like goin out to like swensens or wadever to celebrate la.

one more thing that made mi feel better was that erjie said she could skip class to be at home to celebrate my birthday for mi :D but mum don allow her to skip class so nvm. at least i know her xin yi is there :D

so friends gonna come over but not many. just a few of my good friends. :D thoes that aren't invited don be sad. it's not that u're not my friend. but it's just. you know. don wanna make it a big one. :D

anyway. this sunday's mother's day and we senior team gonna go to kum yan i play a round of captain's ball. hope we can make it to the finals :D jiayou everyone!

jane's birthday's in 2 days time
weifu and meiling's birthday in 5 days time
weishi's birthday's in 7 days time
church youth camp in 29 days time

excited!

No comments: