24 March 2008

hellos.

i guess things are starting so screw up as expected. i always tell myself to just shut up about it but some how it just always comes out just like that. kinda annoyed at myself, like it's zi tao ku chi : ((

went dinner with weien a novena tonight and at last got my new jacket! ((: i think i'm just acting cheerfull all the time. like i'm hiding my real feelings. i donno, don think i understand myself well. :( this sounds stupid la.

at least i'm still surviving, the time shopping with lover always brighten up my day. ((:

last friday after work, me moyi and bryan went to clear up the di er tang store room like AT LAST! we're so happy that it's all so tidy now la. if anyone messes it up, i think the person will have a hard time from the 3 of us. we spent like so long to clear and make everything look so nice la. shall up load the before and after and during photos of the cleaning up of the store room. have fun and we laught like mad please. XD "let's request bryan to fix an air-con in the store room!" HAHAHAHA

fell in love with this song "teardrops on my guitar" wanted to upload it on my blog but some how it messed up . XD so just don care la. HAHAs.

sch's reopening for me this week. suppous to go for our class BBQ tonight but mum don allow. :( but on the bright side, i bought a new jacket! XDD from cotton on. man i tell you, i'm like falling in love with the clothes at cotton on. cheap and nice. haha.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

No comments: