09 May 2008

hellos.
today was great! ((: had my PRElude birthday celebration plannaed specially by moyi ((: movie treat by uncle bryan ((: movie ended like super early la like 730. den walked around and went to new urban male to get my havaianas. got like 2 pairs of hacaianas slipper la. i'm so excited! XDD



i think it's so cool. and one pair's my birthday present from mum and dad and the other from myself. HAHA.

watched the superhero movie. think it's kinda ^.- but still thank you uncle bryan for the treat. HAHAs ((: enjoyed my night with melly. our after millions years heart to heart talk cum er ren shi jie. tell me it's cool or wad!. HAHAs.


my day was great ((: but kinda gettin annoyed with my hair. but yet lazy to go get it cut. HAHA.
okae i'm still so high over the interlude and ending of my birthday. i wonder . HAHAHAHA. am so high now.
byeeeeeee.

No comments: