14 May 2009

hellos!

been recieving birthday messages since i think min night till now. not gonna sms back one by one so am gonna reply you guys here. hope you would read it here at my blog. haha.

sarah; thanks my dear friend!

jiaa; i miss you alot alot too! thanks! will meet up soon okae! :)

bihong; thanks!

jiawen; ah boy! you never fail to sms me on my birthday! yay! :)

tingting; thanks (:

moyi; love you many many too!!!!! (:

qinyi; i will enjoy my day! yay (:

nora; dearie!! i took leave today. going out will my beloveded. i'm attached! (: love you

cheng mun; hey love, thanks! (:

anyways, going out later to treat dad and mum for lunch. and meeting the boyfriend at night. and he's still not telling me where are we going. oh well. funny guy. (: but my love. haha (:

right! not forgetting dajie. (: specially called me to wish my happy birthday! sorry i hung up fast cause you were on second line. to reply your tag, both the photos were uploaded at the same time. so ya...and no, we did not have the usual ice cream. there were new one but still we didn't try. we had earthquake. haha. ya. (:

bye..

No comments: