03 January 2012

Hey yo,

alright, been lazy to blog. Cause all my photos are inside my phone and I'm kinda lazy to upload intop my lappy. Haha.

Anyway, important dates that have passed:

1. Reased of my results. Happy and sad. Have to retake one module. But heard that many from my class also have to retake it. But, that's not a good excuse to comfort myself, I didn't study hard for it and that's that.

2. Christmas celebration at Mayflower.

3. Baby's baptism. But I donno what He's thinking about Christianity :( Hope the Holy Spirit will lead him to the right path. Let things happen in God's timing.

4. The Lim family christmas lunch. Was a good time spent together with cousins. :)

5. Passed my FTT

6. New year lunch with mum's side relative at our house. Kinda like a house warming.

7. Movie with erjie. Sherlock Homes. YAY! 1. Real Steel ; 2. Twilight part 2 ; 3. Sherlock homes.

8. Today is the first day of school and it have been dry so far. Haha. Anyway, I'm going to make sure myself to study darn hard for this 4 modules. I'm will NOT fail any more modules! NOT NOT NOT! God please help me.

Alright, that's about it so far. Short and sweet :)

No comments: