11 May 2012

On my way to school....

Just the thought of many things make me feel emotional.

Imagine IF these things really happen, what would my reaction be? Would I be how I imagined or would I just nutter cause I've already imagined such things would happen? Ever since the break up, i really have been thinking about many things. I mean really A LOT.

Such like if I was not able to bake anymore one day, I'll feel so sad like a part dug out of me. I really love baking yummy pastries for friend's and family. Just looking at how happy and delighted they are upon tasting the pastries just warm up my heart and brighten my day. I feel that this is a special gift to me from God, to be able to love and have so much passion for baking, in a way to spread God's love. I'll really be devastated if I was to lost the ability of using my hands. :\

Another thing that have been getting to me is politics all around me. No matter how people disagree or give it another term, still it's all considered as society politics to me. It'll even happen in places where it should not, and least expected, which is what disappoints me the most. .. Nothing nice to be said about it here, just....disappointments.

No comments: