12 October 2012

Just saying.

The human mind set is all about "what the world can do for me". But, isn't it just wrong? With everyone thinking like that, things won't be done and the circle of life will never be completed. It's really a crucial time where people start charging their mind set to "what I can do for the world, to make a better world", instead of waiting for something that you wished to happened but in actual fact will never.

We Christians have to begains with ourselves. What can we do for our church, our brothers and sisters in Christ, not waiting there aimlessly for the church to do something about you. Straighten up your mindset yo!

No I'm not trying to pin point anyone. But just a change in my thinking after a chat of much discussion.

But seriousely saying, the general batch of teenagers/young adults, we are best just talking behind peoples' back, gossiping, complaining about everything within our friends. But yet, no one steps up and say, "hey, that's not right", or "actually, we've been thinking that....". Hardly anyone is willing to voice out the real thinking in each and everyone one of our minds. This is where things go wrong.

We don't voice out, don't clarify, don't do a shit about anything but just talk among purselves. And yet we expect things to change. Hum....doesn't sound right......

No, I'm not pissed or annoyed by any matter, it's just a though that I've been thinking about for sometime and am just saying... Wonder if anyone shares the same POV as me? No, I don't have a conclusion for this, cause I'm still changing my self-centered mindset.

Nights~ :)

No comments: