18 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hello~! So this year chinese new year have been enjoyable for me. Got to spend lots of time with Erjie and together as a family. It's sad Dajie didn't come back. Oh well :( Anyway, this year reunion dinner is once again our yearly affair or self-improvised Yu Sheng by Joyce, and steamboat prepared by me and mum! Time spent together as family is always great and I thank God for the time. :)
 
The variety of colors before being coverd
 
Final presentation
 And so we wanted to take a group photo so I'll take and dad said it was impossible to self-shot our whole family. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Without grandma


With grandma! But she looking wrong direction.
STEAMBOAT TIME! :)

So that's about it. The usual CNY day 1 visiting at DuaGuGu's place will settled all the BaiNian and everything at one place. Haha. Ending off with a picture comic that have been sending around to me. Happy Chinese New Year to all my dear family and friends!
 


No comments: