31 December 2013

From the bottom of my heart

Once again it is the end of another year. On this last day of 2013, I spend some time looking back through out this year, all the good and bad and everything.
 
I've learn how to let go of things that I have no control of, accept things and people for the way they are, and most importantly slowly letting go of my past mistakes and putting them all in God's hands for he is the only one who will guild me and show me the way.
 
First of all, thankful for my family who have always been there, things have happen and is still being work on for the better. And the cousins whom we have just begin contacting each other without our parents. May we continue on the good relationship even when we have our own family. Also not forgetting an addition to the family next year, may God bless the smooth arrival of John.
 
 
 
Secondly of course thankful for the bunch of people whom I grew up with. Another year of memories added to our memory bank. We have all grown up, venturing into each of our expertise. May God continue blessing each and everyone of us, used us for the growth of His kingdom.
 

 Also not forgetting my spiritual growth this year. Disciple 2. Really pulled me out of my own misery at the right time. Even though I have not fully let go of my past mistake but still I'm slowly learning that God's grace is so great and there's nothing out of His control. It's all about trust and obey, that's the way.
 
 
Thirdly, thank you this bunch of happy pills. Even though it have just been a year of uni together but we grew close, encouraging each other and having fun. With out you guys, my uni life would be so boring.
 



 Lastly not forgetting, I'm thankful for being able to see you boys this year again. Being fangirl and crazy all over again. Adding that little bit more excitement to my daily life. 2014, another year more of fan-girling and I'm definitely looking forward to see you all once more.


 
Bottom line, I am thankful for having a great year, to have grown in knowledge, mentally and spiritually. With much love, thank you 2013 for being a good year :) 2014, I welcome you with open arms.

No comments: