25 August 2014

Updates in awhile

Been super long since I last updated a post. Got myself a full time job and thus too busy to even have any time to sit down infront of my lappy and type. Been working for a month-ish coming to 2 months already. Work's been good so far, good boss good environment, area for me to do well at what I am skilled at. Thank God for providence in landing me in this job, once again the story of how I got my job is a testimony itself. Glory to God.
 
Dajie came back and went back within these 2 months. Wasn't easy getting used to the new job at the same time coming home handing her PLUS how the happy pills get closer and slight unhappiness would have happen as we grew closer. Handling all these 3 things together wasn't easy but with God's strength I pulled it through.
 
Now, going into the last wee of August, is the coming of my convocation day. Excited and at the same time an official closing to my uni life. Short update and that's about it. Random photos within these 2 months, more to come after my convocation. Doing a grad photo shoot with the happy pills and am definitely looking forward to it much.
 



A last min meet up with the girlfriend at our fav 928 laksa


Pre-birthday celebration for the elder sis before she flew back


Movie date with the second sis

dinner date at our fav sushi shop

Church bestie's convocation

No comments: