13 June 2016

Rekindle

The biannual church camp is over in a flash and I've gain a little bit more experience of how the camp is being run. Never will there be any one camp that goes exactly accordingly as planned. Various factor affecting to last minute changes and we have to make things go with the flow and keep every one happy.

So much decision and pre-planning involved. Thought I'm just in the advance party, but still it's little steps to being involved more. Sign-on Camp Committee that what some say of me. But why not? Thanks to the huge gap of lost members between us and the slightly younger older adults, we are forced to slowly take up more and more responsibilities.

Well, everything is in God's time. Now I know why it happened.

On a lighter note, definitely enjoyed the camp with my batch mates. Not so much time spent with the family cause I was committed to the camp instead of family. Sorry my dearest beautiful sister who thought she could have more time with me. But you know, your adorable younger sister is a sign-on camp committee. Ha!





No comments: