07 March 2007


see that white face on my cheek . yea ~ . that's how i felt after see my portin results . cause it was unsuccessful . didn't get into any courses .
-
but it's partially my fault . cause i didnt go check for the cut-off point for the few courses that i apply for . not until today when i went to ngee ann poly to check out some stuffs . the cut-of points were like lower than my L1R4 . so . ya .
-
so i re-apply again today . and thanxs to mummy dear and kitty and jw and guoliang who accompanied mi to np to ask stuffs . and hopefully after clearing my questions . i have had made the right choice .
-
so dear friends who care out there . please pray that i had mand the correct choice that God wants mi to make . and so to make mi have more confidence in myself for a new poly life .
-
yup . that's bout it peeps .

No comments: