19 March 2007

sundays are hardly never bad days for me . never fail of my sundays being filled with laughter and never-ending joyness !

dou is super influencial i tell you ! insisting that it was mi who started that wadever stupid pork cheer?? i onli started sayin pork and porkalala . den he was so nuts to add it into a cheer . and now yihui weien grace are like singing it all day long .

but some how i'm not pissted . it actually cheers me up . maybe some what i feel happy that i'm kinda influencial too . haha!

alright . sorted out my thoughts about what my uncle had said that moring . went to check out informations of courses avaliable for mi last night at NAFA and LASALLE website . and to my dissappointment . i couldn't get in . NAFA's applying date is already over . while LASALLE basic requirements are at least 2 As and all O levels passes . tell me about it please!

so . kinda sad actually . cause was at first excited that dad and mum told me to check out about the other courses . which actually means that they don mind payin thoes super expensive fees for me like what they did for dajie .

but end up it was just all a totaly dissappointment . :(( so now i'm stucked with mechetronics engineering . although it's not my 100% interest . bue at least at the 2nd year . the course is further split or wadever it is . which i can get to chose 3 other paths which one of them is biomedical engineering . and for that , i do have some interest . so that part is quite okae for me (:

but i still thank God for putin me at this course . maybe who-know-what one day something good may happene to me out of studyin this course . so what ever it is . i still thank God for everything and that he would guild me through this course . cause i know this is gonna be one of the tough stage of my life .

so yea ~ . dear friends out there , do pray for me alright ! (:

No comments: