05 November 2008

hellos :]]
thank you ting for holding on :]]

Phill Collins' songs are super nice. expecially thoes that were in the disney movies.

No Way Out [chorus]
There's no way out of this dark place
No hope, no future
I know I can't be free
But I can't see another way
And I can't face anther day

Look Through My Eyes [chorus]
Just take a look through my eyes
There's a better place somewhere out there
Just take a look through my eyes
Everything changes
You'll be amazed what you'll find
If you look through my eyes

On My Way [chorus]
Tell everybody I'm on my way
And I'm loving every step I take
With the sun beating down yes
I'm on my way
And I can't keep this smile off my face

these are the few songs i love. the lyrics are really very good and meaningfull you know. (:

MUSIC CAFE is coming soon! (:
school today was great. SUPER HIGH (: see the photos and you'll most likely know why. XD

these are gummies made from diff fruit purees.


marshmallows :] in a hard nougatine.

soft caramel :] the darker one is sea salt soft caramel, and the lighter one is passion fruit soft caramel.


amandines. dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate. (: it's just chocolate mixed with nuts. (:

soft nougat. white. theres the chocolate one but i didnt take a photo of it.
okaes. goody nighty :]]
BYE :]]

No comments: