09 November 2008

i've decided on the story line for music cafe :) and yes i've been practicing my song for music cafe too :D i actually had a though of wanting to sing a duet with partner, how amusing. cause i doulbt it'll ever happen though. XD

oh well. :]]

exam's in a mth's time. super fast i'm ending my course. excited and nervous. gonna really step into the working world soon. scary. :]]
partner aishiteru! RANDOM! XD
oh well. :]]
wasn't myself for these few days. haha.

went to church after work on saturday cause just felt like it. played captain's ball for awhile and i was happy. someone was super nice. cause i wore his sandles to play but he didn't want me to get hurt so he gave me to wear his shoes instead and he wore his sandles. :]] so sweet! :]] which brings me back to the point. partner aishiteru!

and i don care how others say how scandy we are. we're just good friends. can't there be pure friendship between a guy and a girl? i just don understand. me and partner's a good example! :]
i'm happy/ :]

going out soon to meet up with nora they all. :]
BYE :]]

No comments: