06 December 2008

pull sugar!! 拉糖!

that's wad we've beeing doing during lesson last wed and this week's. last wed was a whole day of demo by chef. and this week tues and wed was our turn. tues was a desaster for me. didn't have proper sugar glove and my fingers were hurting half way through. blisters coming out soon on the first 3 fingers of both hands.

until now, the rest have recovered just for one which just the skin came off and my raw flash is exposed! haha. but some how there a super thin layer of skin covering so no pain. just cover to give more protection :] anyways....

this was wad i did on tuesday. and some of my classmate's show piece ;


mine!


i like the big flower :] it's RED! haha.

i like the "back drop" it's 2 small heart shape sticked together. pretty :]
and this was on wed ;





where i was much more pleased with myself. and even chef said mine was ready for exam just a few more improvement like my flower's silkiness is still not enough.
next tuesday's another day of pull sugar and wed will be my end term exam! super fast. next will be FINAL TERM EXAM! SUPER FAST.
work haven't been very good though. been getting into trouble for the past 2 day. thursday, i burnt one pot of sugar coated hazelnut cause i was too gei kiang and on it on big fire. firday, forgot to stir my chocolate and burn. terrible terrible.
hope i can concentrate well for my exams :] men tun graduation's tml :]
bye. :]

No comments: