18 December 2008

我毕业了!!YAY :]]
WAS blogging on my lappy. but it gave me the stupid prob again. so no photos AGAIN

exam was NOT okae. screwed up the writing of recipe part. my mind ws suddenly blank when i ws writing it. dang it. and when went out of the room. EVERYTHING came back. -.- tell me about it!!!!

pull sugar was terrible too. everything was like not correct. it was suppous to be like during practice but not. :( marzipan modeling was described with one word. "disaster" :( teared when yijia hugged me. HAHA. stupid eh.

oh well. it's over already anyways :] cant change anything. just lookin foward to my last day of attachment. 25 Dec. christmas day! HAHA. gonna miss the bunch of them at work lots. especially aiitzl and sasa too! :))

and christmas is coming!! started on cards but not present. still thinkin should i give presents. do i even have enough time to finish preparing? HAHA. let time tell. (:
byes :]

No comments: