13 December 2012

MAMA 2012

I'm so proud of my oppas! They won 1. Best Male Group Awards; 2. Guardian Angel Worldwide Performer Awards; 3. Artist of The Year Awards; 4. Best Male Artist Awards.
Whoo hoo. pictures pictures.




 Jiyong oppa did the opening for MAMA2012 with his english rap of Crayon.
I am the one and only G to the D.
Flyest of them all over head on they feet.
I flip it anyway with or without the beat.
I'm wild and young they all been obsolete.
Why you so damn serious? Got your girl delirious.
I'm only 25 and I got the world so curious.
Is it cause of my style or my flow is mysterious?
King with them aces I'm the best.
They clone me, they phony, cheesy like macaroni.
The blueprint the original you a sketch of the old me.
Trendsetter, beat better, style is never for free.
Yo, MAMA is in Hong Kong begin the ceremony.


And then bigbang members all did not come out at all and it was only Jiyong oppa who came out alone to recieve the awards. All the VIPs were so enticipating for them to come out. But for all we know, the best for the last. Their performace was awesome!!! Just see the video at the end and you'll see. Hehehe...


This is TOP's new rap he did for the opening of their performce "The Monster In Me"
I'm still not inferior, yes I'm a pretty boy
I fly off so fly, a punk boy.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
I’m busy, oppa you’re bad, bad boy.
I’m the T-O-P
From head to toe, I’m in the enviable position.
Rapstar who is the most popular in Korea.
My feisty style that I didn’t show you.
Ali Baba who steals everything like women’s minds.
Feeling thankful to inspiration for following me like a ghost
I’m going BOOM SHAKALAKA!








No comments: