25 December 2012

The Joyous Season

Merry christmas everyone! Once again it's the christmas season again which marks an ending of another year. How have this year been for you all?

For me, it has been rather a "chaging" year for me. Not being tied down by relationship anymore thus allowing me to be more focused on my studies and being more involved in church serving/events. It's all been great and I really do thank my heavenly Father for everything that has happened this year. It has all been well planned by Him for me. Thank God that my orders went well which got quite a good response from my potential customers! Hehehe. Very glad that church friends were rather supportive upon hearing I'm selling my fruit cake. :)

Anyway, around 10 more days later I'll begin my uni life. Even though it's at the same SIM building, but I'm sure it'll be different from diploma. That I'm sure. So a short post with no photos this time round.

Blessed Christmas to all my dear friends out there, in Taiwan, in Japan, and in Singapore. Wish you all the best this coming year and may we not forget our heavenly Father looking after us all! Cheers!

No comments: