26 January 2013

Because I was lazy to study

Hello, because I was lazy to continue studying after finish my part of project in the morning, I decied to bake!


Fried sugared almonds too! It's actually not difficult to make it. Basically this can be done with almost any type of nuts as long as you like it. But the common ones would be peanuts and almonds. Just have to roast them, then stire fry them in cooked sugar and wah-lah~ All you need is a strong arm cause you CANNOT stop stirring AT ALL through out if not your nuts will be burnt. Yes it burns very fast because of the super hot melted sugar.

Posing posing with my end product.

The process
 Then I still had time so made cookies. Used the cranberries that cousin bought from the states. Turn out great!! :)

The cranberry cookie process

So at the end of the day, these are my end products! All ready to meet CNY for friends and family who come to visit! :)



No comments: