02 January 2013

Welcoming 2013

So, it's into the second day of year 2013 already. Finally complated all church events. Not that's I'm complaining but just finally can relax. Year end was so filled with events after events, endless list of things to do and prepare.

Anyway, gonna be taking my driving lesson again in a few days time. Please God let me NOT be nervous, I can't do things properly when I'm in a nervous state of mind.

Also, attended orientation camp and things seems good. Met new friends, lame and talk crap around. haha! Hope new uni life would be smooth for me. Met pri sch classmate too, which begin my journey of meeting pri sch mates which I've never thought of cause of those bad memories. I just though I would never be meeting anyone of them, but, yea, I just did. So, here goes....

so cheers to all a blessed 2013, and also for me, that 2013 will be a better year! so much better than 2012 where i.....ya whatever. :)

No comments: