02 November 2013

Enjoyment is bliss

 This marks the end of my exams and I'm back blogging! ^^ This holidays is going to be so packed with event and I am definitely excited much. So first of all some throwbacks first.
 
2 Saturdays back, the 2nd sister decided to cook a meal for us and of course she asked me for help. So it became a meal cooked by the two Lin sisters. She just need to have more confident in cooking and the food will turn out good instead of saying that its not going to be good and how she have started off bad and all. After all, the feeling that you put into the cooking can be tasted by the people who eats it. *true story.


Tired us after cooking

The yummy food for the night!

Happy us and XL putting a annoying face.
Then on the Tuesday last week was daddy's birthday and what's better than having steamboat for dinner! Too awesome. Totally enjoyed our time spent together.


 
After that steamboat dinner was a week of mugging and testing of my memory, and of course as usual I have bad memory and exams answer were mostly written in own words. I just have never been able to memorise word for word, it just don't work for me.
 
So after the last paper, we just had to go and sing our hearts out! Total relief I say! ^^


 
So after that till now, was catching up on the shows I've missed and re-watching those Taiwan drama that I have always loved.
 
This November is going to be so eventful and I can't wait for each to come:
1. 4th Nov - Top's birthday
2. Steamboat with uni friends
3. Tokyo Trip
4. Top's first singles
5. Bigbang (donno which no.) singles
6. Erjie's birthday
7. Children's Camp
 
And then for December too:
1. Most of the days being busy with my Christmas orders
2. Youth Camp
3. Christmas celebration with cell and uni friends
 
Yep, so that's about it the list of things that I would be doing and am definitely looking forward. It's actually my first trip going solo just with friends overseas. The feeling is just different from last time cause now there's not parents coming along. :) Can't wait!

No comments: