24 November 2013

Erjie's Advance Birthday Dinner

Once again it's the second princess' birthday. Since on the actual birthday of her's me and mum woun't be available, we have settle with 2 days in advance. Dinner was at the Korean BBQ Buffet located at United Square. It's the famous Korean BBQ that was originally at the stretch of old Novena shop houses opposite the Novena church, and was relocated at the current place about a year ago.
 
 
Since it has moved to the new location, I have not tried it yet and I thought the 2nd sis and BIL have not either so I suggested there. But then when reached then I got to know that I was the only one that have not been there. But anyway, we still enjoyed dinner thought.
 
However, felt kind of not as appreciated for going through the trouble of getting another box of 白色恋人 just for her cause she said that it was my fault for not reminding her that Japan was famous for that and it was her favourite. So, whatever about the not reminding part, I was nice enough to go through all those trouble yet I just got a "orh thanks" from her that's all. Seems like she's being very strict on her praises and thankful words to me now as compared to last time when I bought her anything. May be I should stop buying stuffs for her for a long time then start again so she would appreciate it. Well, it really does matter to me even though I am her sister where I'm suppose to be nice to her but still giving a sense of appreciation would really mean a lot to me. Or maybe I'm just too sensitive about her thankful cause she really meant it from the bottom oh her heart. I don't know but it's all just saying and expressing my bottled up feelings for today.
 
PLUS I thought she would really like the macaroons that I got for her but turned out that she have tried macaroons before and it's at the bottom of her list of likes. Kind of got rejected from her which well, really did quite some unbalanced feeling in me.
 
Oh well, have already poured out my bottled up feelings for the whole day and now for photos! :)
 







No comments: