06 April 2016

Barista Milestone

Coffee is a language by itself

Every single cup consists a part of each barista's emotions . Never will there ever be an identical cup from 2 different person. The drinker knows so.



1 years 4 months since the day I pulled my first cup of coffee. Had difficult finding my confidence in this especially when the others around me learn this art and improved at such great speed, far out growing me. But then it has to be kept in mind that I didn't had the luxury to have any one on one sessions trainings and didn't had the privilege to focus just on coffee for any one shift. Was always in a role of double up.

On a happy not, which this is suppose to be, set not one but two completely cleaned out grinder up to standard. Conquered my fear of the Single Origin which has always been the tricky one. Not a pleasant morning I had, small panic attack but got helped along the way. All was well. I managed to manage them both grinders, and this really helped in my confident in coffee making.

Bottom line, thank God for coffee.


No comments: