24 April 2016

#CAtaiwanderfulreavels

An awesome 7 days well spent with the family. 
So many first time experiences beginning with it being the first time I'm visiting Taiwan. Other than that, another major milestone was that I paid most of the expenses for this whole trip. Managed the time and money well which I can tell it made Dad proud. 

So am I proud of myself, being able to lead the family on the daily schedule, managing to find our way to places be it the first time I've been to Taiwan. I think I did a great job and I thank God for it. Work have made me grown up and things have made me matured to grow to who I am now.


Slight disappointment due to the whole day of rain on the first day where we went to Jiu Fen. Because of the rain and cloudiness, we weren't able to enjoy the what's said to be breath taking sceneries. On the happy note, found out the shop that sells the Buttery Biscuit that I can't name for friends to but for me. But now I know!

Also on this trip, it was my first time I enjoyed beer over dinner with Dad. Not sure if he truly understand how much that mean to me. Have always longed for such moments to be shared with him. 

Other than that, visited the Taipei Zoo which allowed myself to affirm how proud I am to be a Singaporean. Zoo was a big disappointment and left feeling sad. Animals and environment were not well kept at all, witness other tourist throwing stones to wake animal up but there were extreme lack of zoo keeper to ensure no harm was done to animals. 


Of course not forgetting most of the time spent on shopping and enjoying local food. That I must say was no disappointment at all. Got to say their beer soup in general were far better than any beef soup I've ever tried back at home. 



Summed up this whole trip as a wonderful experience and I would be back for more of Taiwan but to experience the out skirts of the country. 

No comments: