23 April 2012

A "great" day indeed

I wonder how great my day can get.

Portal log me out when doing Econs quiz half way, end up can't go back in to complete, had the trouble to go down to student help desk to resolve the error and still have to wait 3-5 working days before I can attempt the quiz again. -.-

Went home and bus door closed before I was able to alight. Pressed bus bell but bus driver just ignored. Purposely pressed many more times to get attention and he just stared at me through the mirror dispite me pointing at the door. Bloody bus made me sprain my ankle AGAIN for the continuous THIRD freaking time cause bus suddenly moved and stopped and ya....what SMRt busses does best at.

Alighted the next stop which was so damn far and limped all the way back to Kahtib to da bao dinner cause someone for whatever reason (which obviousely I can't be bordered) didnt pick up his damn phone and it was 6.30pm already and by the time.....ya whatever. Started raining right after i finish buying dinner and it's not like there's any other choice but to just walk home in the rain. Not excatly ALL the walk drenched cause there's HDB. But just that few junctions I HAD TO cross got me all drenched like wet chicken.

What a great way to end my day indeed. ._.

No comments: