13 April 2012

Hey, been ages since I last blogged. Of course many things have happened, good and bad, happy and sad. Yea, all sorts of stuffs.

Am on my last semester of my diploma course now, taking 4 modules cause I failed one the previous sem. So far coping well, hopefully will do well for my projects! Haha.

Anyway, suddenly start looking back and realised time have passed quite a lot. Base on things that have happened. And here are 10 things, some that I was surprised about it too:

1. Been 8 years that I've used the same pencile case
2. Been 8 years into serving In church
3. Been 8 years since I've liked Tang Yu Zhe
4. Been 4 years since I started my F&B career
5. Been 3 coming to 4 years since I felt ______ :/
6. Been 4/5 years since Dajie went Germany to study
7. Been 1 year since I started studying again
8. Been 6mths since we moved house
9. Been 6mths since Erjie got married
10. Been been almost a mth since it happened

Yup that's about it. Haha. Bye! :)

No comments: