18 April 2012

It's been awhile

Hello!

I'm going to re-start my blogging life! Haha. As you all can see, I've slightly re-do my blog skin. Actually just changing the header picture and adding background colors. BUT, because I've not been playing around with blog HTML codes for a really long time already so this was rather a warm up for me which too me quite some time. HAHAHA.

Anyway, been 3 weeks into my 5th and the last semester of my business management diploma. Now all I'm thinking about is deadlines deadlines deadlines and what not O.O Lesson timing very not left not right, smack in the middle of the day, 12-3pm and for Wed & Thurs additional 3.30pm-6.30pm. But so far I've been leaving early for the evening lessons, haha. Self-proclaim end of lesson.

On a lighter note, collected my customized pencil case and Mum got her customized bible cover. Both nicely done by AmeVi Designs.


This is my pencil case.



And this my Mum's bible case.



And I got a new neckless from them too. Love at first sight for this neckless. Hahaha..


Yup, that's about it, just a short post. Nothing much. No idea if there's actually anyone still reading my blog. LOL. Maybe if you who are reading it now, could tell me that you are still following my updates? HAHAHA.... But i guess there's none, cause it's been AGESSSS since i really blog. HAHAHA.

Bye :)

No comments: