22 April 2012

NAILS~

So, project done for the day, not complete but enough for the day. Hahaha....

Weishi came over after church today to my place and westudy/project-ed. Then at night she did my nails for me! After seeing yesterday's failed attempt of my own. LOL! Pretty pretty. But....could be better! Hehehe. There's always room for improvements ya? Hehehe....

So this is the FAILED attempt of my finger nails, toe nails is alternate pastel blue and green with white pokadots. Finger nails look okay from picture but in actually fact, FAIL~ to the max. LOL bits of chiped here and there. LOL! 


Passed attempt by Weishi! :) YAY! thank you for doing my nails for me again. LOL. Hehehehe!  


Left hand
Right hand

That's all folks! That's all folks!Good night and sweet sweet dreams to all! <3

#edited
Just thinking back, how much i've grown up (not in size -.-), all the silly fun exciting adventurous bad mean wrong angry stuffs I've done....happy unhappy sad angry furious numb. Choices choices choices, how many have i made....uncountable. But am I accountable for all the actions I've done?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are welcome~ haha :D but the colour abit............... if a better colour, will be much more nicer.. haha:D anyway for nails service, im willing to^^