04 March 2016

Am I too kind

The beginning of 2016 will be a good year ahead. Took up the new role as a Assistant cell group leader, soon to be confirmed Assistant Cafe Manager, additional role as a Retail Sales Manager. All in all, more challenges to come. 

Have also decided to continue on with Discipleship 4. At this year end, it will mark my completion of the journey from discipleship 1 to 4. But of course, that does not mean that my role as a disciple ends there too. Being a disciple in my everyday life is definitely not easy, but this is what I choose to live by. Looking back when I first took Discipleship 1, I was only 18, young and reckless. Look at where I am now, gained so much more life experiences and maturity both mentally and spiritually. This walk have brought me to where I am now.

This year is another year of change, where we all bid goodbye to our family car, bluee. It's been a good 10 years. From the self-centred demanded to be sent here and there, to a lady who drives the car knowing what she wants in life.



CNY brought forward before the eldest did went back to Germany. What a big family we have grown to now!


CNY with the happy pills, the tradition must go on. Every one of us busy with our own life and work, but still the 4th year, we persist to gather for CNY reunion dinner.

No comments: