05 August 2013

Happz Uni life

Every since I started uni, things have been so happening for me. Never experience such before cause of many reasons. So here is an accumulated post of the few outings we had recently. First was KPOP night. haha. Lots of craziness. But actually all the times when we're together it's always crazy. LOL!
 

The love-hate-r/s


with the annoying friend.


Then just last week, we had a small JB trip for good food and chill! Planned for durians but end up didn't had it cause we had too much food. Hahahaha~ aawww too bad to the one who's always craving for durians. Haha!
 
Chilling at Roost Café #1



 
JB night was madness the time we went back cause it was raining so heavily but the annoying one drove us all back safely in the crazy rain. Good job I say, for driving us around Jb that night :)
 
Then the day after JB trip we went ECP like finally! hahaha~ It was really a challenge for me. First time blading past the usual turn-around-point for me. It was a good challenge. But still I fell for the floor. Mehhh~ hahaha. Photos~ :)
 
The waveboarder and the blader

Happy pills


The bikers

Oh and then we went for good food at the usual East coast food centre but didn't take any group photo. Aiya~ Also on that day was the last trip out for my blades cause the plastic strap broke. Now I've got an actual reason for getting a new one but all my unwilling feeling of letting go of the old pair fallings in. Hahaha~
 
All was good. And then later on there's BBQ at Drus' place and I really hope I can make it through with this sicky feeling now. Hahaha. It'll be all good la. :)

No comments: