23 August 2013

SY 21st // Sickness begone!

Have been sick for 3 weeks and finally now I've recovered almost well. Haha! Took so long to recover cause was rather feeling the projects stress over the few weeks but now am okay with it already and handling it well. Haha!
 
Anyway, last Saturday was SY's 21st birthday party, which was also the weekend that my physical condition was at it's weakest but I survived the weekend still baking a batch of mini cupcakes for the birthday girl as I promised with the help of Eliz and Drus :) Made blueberry and chocolate chip flavoured mini cupcakes.
 
 
And also since there was a little bit of time, I decided to make honey cornflake! :)
 
 Photo time! Nothing much to talk about since I was feeling very floatish the whole night cause of the medicine. I'm glad SY was happy and she enjoyed herself so much she didn't remember half the things she did. Hahaha!
 



Then this Monday, the few of us closer to SY decided to give her a birthday dinner treat and surprise. Wasn't able to do it on her actual birthday so we settled with Monday :) It was good.
 


No comments: