30 August 2013

What 5 years have done to us

We are from the same place yet we are all so different in character
We stay together since young but yet you still don't know the way we work
We all text each other but the content and way or replying is so different
We all can text nicely but when talking face to face it's just crazy difficult
It's just all so different

5 year living alone on yourself and this is what happen between us. The small little ways we do, handle, settle, response things all seems so difficult for you to understand. Your self-centeredness is not a choice you had and this is what many times when things happen I don't know if I should be angry, pissed, or feel sad for you.

I know I've got a very bad attitude when I'm angry but your action of giving an attitude back at my attitude, isn't it more immature than me? And you even say things that should not, at least I do not say things in the context of Forever.

Why oh why. It's so easy to just flare up and quarrel it all out with the 2nd princess and then the next moments we are cool already. Why doesn't it work for you? Ever incident just adds on to the apartness we already have build through the 5 years. Trying so hard but it's just so difficult yet I know I should never give up. For after all, we are Family.

No comments: